I’m keen to hear from individuals, enterprises, organisations and PR agencies who have good food stories to share. But before you hit ‘send’, please have a read of the below to check whether your story is suitable for HungryCityHippy.
WHAT MAKES A HUNGRYCITYHIPPY STORY?
I am most interested in championing the truly sustainable, local and independent. It doesn’t always have to be all three, but those stories are always my favourite!
- A focus on more veg and less, but better, meat and dairy
- Seasonal food that’s organic, or grown in another planet-friendly way
- Efforts to reduce plastic, go waste free, circular economies
- Anything with a social or community focus, showing support for local economies
- Exploring the relationship between the state of the planet and what’s on our plates
- Home-grown foodie talent, made in Wales
- Stories that celebrate the wonder of the natural world
I am always open to new ideas! If you think you have a good story, get in touch via the contact form below or via email@example.com.
SUBMIT A BLOG POST
If you’d like to submit a blog post or sustainable recipe to feature on the blog (with full writer’s credit), please email me with:
- A one sentence outline of your proposed blog post
- A summary of what you’d like to cover, who/what will be included and who you will interview and/or quote
- Confirmation that the article is your own work and not duplicated elsewhere
- Whether or not you are can supply a good quality photograph to use with the article (and own the rights for it)
You can get in touch using the contact form below or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get the latest stories from HungryCityHippy delivered to your inbox, sign up to the newsletter.