I am regularly contacted by the media to provide insight / expert comment on a variety of topics, including blogging, food and drink trends, and Cardiff’s changing bar and restaurant scene.
Most recently, I joined Connie Fisher live on BBC Radio Wales to talk about food blogging and food trends in Cardiff. You can listen to the interview here – I come in at 1 hour 12 minutes!
Recent online articles include:
- The Guardian – Consulted and quoted in their ‘Alternative Cardiff’ guide
- Buzzfeed – ’21 secrets food bloggers will never tell you’
- Wales Online – ‘This may look like an ice-cream cone but it’s actually cheese!’
- Wales Online – ‘The 11 tastiest Welsh food bloggers you need to know’
- Wales Online – ’10 great Welsh blogs you should be reading’
I have also taken part in a handful of live panel radio interviews for BBC Radio Wales.
Additionally, the blog has been covered in the media as a result of being shortlisted for a few awards:
- The Guardian – Picked as their ‘Sustainable Blog of the Week’ 2014
- Wales Online – coverage of the Wales Blog Awards 2014 (Winners)
- Wales Online – coverage of the Wales Blog Awards 2014 (People’s Choice)
- Wales Online – coverage of the Wales Blog Awards 2014 (Finalists)
- Cardiff Life Magazine – coverage of the Wales Blog Awards 2014
In early 2017, the blog was also featured in an advertising campaign for the World Wildlife Fund:
I am always happy to comment on the issues of blogging, food & drink trends, and eco-friendly living – feel free to contact me anytime on email@example.com.